Winter is almost ending here in New Zealand and that means a lot of things, no more layered clothes, no more monotone dark colors in the office and lastly no more big bulky coats which is not really my thing.
This will be my 3rd Winter Season and glad that I'm coping with it, well yeah! it's been 3 years and my body should get adjusted. W
hile writing this post my hands is shivering bbbbrrr, it's 12 degrees but still it's cold. Winter be gone!
I still, can't deny the fact that I kinda not like Winter. The place where I originally came from is Philippines where it's Summer all year round and I miss that. But well, no complain for sure the people where I came from wants to experience Winter as at times it gets too hot in the Philippines.
Winter in New Zealand stretches from June through to July and August. Spring is just around the corner and I can't wait for this Season, but before I post anything floral-ish outfits. I wanna share to you my Winter Essentials. These outfits are not suited for those area that Winter is snowing. These are essentials in Auckland city perhaps, or for which I'm comfortable wearing it for myself.
Trust me, layered clothes and big bulky coat is not my thing. I could leave with that for a day or two but not the entire season thus, I can't see myself living in snowy places.
Without further ado, here are my Winter Essentials:
1. This is my savior, the staple a must and one of my fave, Fleece Robe. It's so comfy and I'm so in-love with the color.
2. Leather Jacket - if the weather is perfect like this day, feels not Winter. You can pull off a leather jacket just don't forget to wear 2x leggings. :)
3. Trench Coat + Scarf - one of the staple during Winter season as well. And this is the only trench coat I have. In every outfits during the Winter I top it up always with this coat. Not so comfy coz again layered clothes but oh so warm! Let you survive the cold.
I have to wear trench coat all the time when outside office. It's really a must to have some kind of a coat, others have big bulky coat that I can't pull off as because I'm petite it will eat me alive. hehehe
4. Double Leggings + comfy cute winter thick socks. Need I say more? :)
5. Sweaters + Sweaters + Sweaters + Beanie. Another staple and a flexible piece. You can wear Sweater all year round. I didn't wore the last outfit during Winter it's just the only photo I could find for my green sweater.
And work outfits during Winter this will be the perfect equation: Knitted Sweater + 2x Leggings + Winter Socks and a Boots.
6. Lastly Winter Boots, maybe the only reason why I like Winter. Because I so love shoes.
These are some of the winter essentials outfits that I wore at any random day during Winter Season. As what I've said earlier this will be not suited in snowy places, those place require a lot of layering. This is just my personal casual style for Winter Season.
Enjoy and have fun fellas!